Name in Nature
- Select an appropriate word, usually your last name, of at least four letters.
- Take pictures of each letter of the word, from objects in the environment.
- Shoot all letters vertically.
- DO NOT pose items to make a letter.
- DO NOT take pictures of premade letters (like my "Y").
- Crop each letter to 4"x6" at 150ppi (be sure to rename your new files!)
- Make your new files black and white.
- Add a vignette, if you want to (make sure your selection area and feathering is consistent).